For centuries rosemary has been associated with having a good memory and it appears that there may well be a lot of truth in this. However, this aromatic and fragrant
Mediterranean herb has many other useful benefits when it comes to healing, notably it can help with:-
- stress relief
- clarity and focus
- boosting the immune system
- easing headaches
- alleviating join and muscle pain
It seems there is no end to the healing properties of this lovely aromatic herb.
My particular area of interest is its ability to help ‘future memory’ and mental clarity and this internet article (link below) provided by the BBC encouraged me to create a range of skincare products containing pure rosemary essential oil (rosmarinus officinalis). Naturally, I can’t make any claims for these products but I hope, when in use, they will provide an aromatic, refreshing and restorative boost.
The Khandala Rosemary Collections contains:-
- A pure rosemary soap
- Clear Thinking Balm (a specially formulated synergistic blend of essential oils designed to help clear the mind and enhance focus)
- Rosemary & Spearmint Hemp Seed Lip Balm (with aloe butter and baobab oil)
- Rosemary & Lemon Balm all-natural healing salve
Available on the website now!