Sunday 12 July 2015

It's that time again....

My daughter, Rachel, and I have been on our annual pilgrimage to the Lavender Fields in Carshalton.


It was a perfect July day, hot and sunny and, as always, the purple vision just takes your breath away, not to mention the heady fragrance and the gentle hum of hundreds of happy bees.

We even resisted the temptation to jump...


I purchased a bottle of their Folgate variety essential oil which to me has a slightly more intense fragrance than some lavenders.

As a regular user of my lavender & camomile calming balm I felt that it would be good to create a night time moisturiser that also promotes restful sleep. So here we have it, my Sleep Easy Night Repair Cream...a double whammy you might call it!


Rich in cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba and rosehip seed oils this intensive moisturiser will work hard throughout the night whilst the essential oils promote calm and restful sleep.

Bliss!



3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I would want to jump over the lavender, but I think a nap would be tempting! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It certainly was lovely and we chose a good day to go - plenty of sunshine. On the right day it's very inspirational.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete